Longacre Day Nursery
Ofsted Inspection- 16th March 2013
Ofsted inspects and regulates care for children and young people, and inspect education and training for learners of all ages.
- Staff have positive relationships with the children and their families, offering a friendly and caring environment where children feel secure as a result.
- Childrens good health and well-being is supported well by staff, who provide children with healthy, balanced nutritious food throughout the day.
- Staff provide plenty of opportunities for children to be outside, which supports their physical development and well-being.
- A well-established key person system helps children to form secure attachments. This means that staff are able to address childrens individual care needs well and support childrens learning.
Our full report can be found via our website from the week commencing 20th May 2013.
Community Parental Hub
Our office space provides us with the opportunity to develop some additional services, one of which is to make accessible to parents from our nurseries and within the local community, some products that you may otherwise have been unable to access. These include,
- Learning resources to purchase
- Parental training opportunities
- Sign posting service
The office will be open for parents to drop in on Tuesdays 9.30am-11.30am and Thursdays 2.30pm-4.30pm. If you would like to visit outside of these hours you may wish to call ahead before hand just to confirm we will be there, as sometimes we are required to be based at the Nurseries.
Should you have any other ideas regarding what you would like us to provide please let us know. We are very happy to hear your thoughts and to ensure that we develop a service that is trained to meet your needs.
The Head Office of Longacre Childcare has located at:
Upstairs Office, 28a London Road, Riverhead, TN13 2DE
Tel: 01732 451539
As part of our continued partnership with parents both within the nurseries and the local community as well as local community hubs, we produce a Parental Circular called The Longacre Link.
Within this publication we have a different focus for each issue on different topics including childcare vouchers, activity ideas and the benefits of outdoor play. Recent copies of this publication can be found on our Company News Page of this website.